Dadimadi Ghritam (AVP) :
AVP Dadimadi Ghritam is an Ayurvedic medicated ghee. The chief ingredient in Dadimadi ghrita is dadim. Dadim is Sanskrit name of Anar or pomegranate. It is very well-known for its hemoglobin improving properties. Anar is also good for the heart and digestive system. Dadimadi ghrita is mainly indicated in the management of Pandu (Iron Deficiency Anemia).
Dadimadi Ghrita is also given to treat garbhini pandu (anemia in pregnancy). A study was done on Total 35 women suffering from anemia in pregnancy. They were given Dadimadi ghrita with dosage of 10 ml, at morning empty stomach with a cup of warm water for 30 days. The study concluded that Dadimadi ghrita has good effect on garbhini-pandu (anemia in pregnancy). It also illustrated good effect on Agni (digestive power) and nourishment of pregnant woman without any side effects to foetus and pregnant woman.
Ayurvedic ghrita are especially used to treat indigestion, pitta-vikar, sprue, piles, epilepsy, migraine, headache, pain in forehead, diseases of eyes, and various diseases of the uterus.
Benefits of Dadimadi ghrita
- It is a tonic.
- It cures blood deficiency.
- It is good for the digestive system and cures indigestion.
- It shows beneficial effects in diseases that occur due to Pitta disorders.
- It is a ghee based medicine and helps in delivery.
- Dadimidi ghrita does the internal oleation. It gives lubrication inside the body and removes deep seated toxins. It gives strength to heart, eyes, muscles, and brain.
Uses of Dadimadi Ghrita
Dadimadi Ghrita is useful in pregnancy to cure various health conditions and painful delivery. It is very nutritious and cures low hemoglobin, weakness of heart, week digestion and many diseases related to Vat-Kapha disturbance.
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Heart disease
- Diseases during pregnancy, difficult labor
- Splenic disease
- Digestive impairment Gulma (abdominal lump)
- Piles, duodenal ulcer
- Vata-kapha roga
- Asthma, cough
The Dosage of Dadimadi Ghritam
6 to 12 gm twice a day or as directed by a physician. This medicine should be taken with a cup of warm water.
- No ratings found yet!