IRIMEDADI TAILA 50ML
Baidyanath Irimedadi Taila is widely used for the treatment of dental diseases such as bleeding gums, pyorrhea, and bad breath. This formulation is used to strengthen the teeth and relieve tooth decay. It is used for getting relieves from bad breath and also helps in the treatment of gum abscess.
Use Dantmanjan along with it to relieve all Dental Problems.
Benefits of Baidyanth Irimedadi Taila
- Gargling to strengthen teeth.
- Relieve tooth decay, removes stains.
- Relieves bad breath problems.
- Useful in pericoronitis.
- Hypersensitivity of teeth (Danto me thanda garam lagna).
- Gum problems, bleeding gums, spongy gums.
- Bad breath, pyorrhoea, oral infection.
- Strengthen teeth, gums.
How to use Baidyanath Irimedadi Taila
- 5 – 10 ml of oil is taken into the mouth and gargled for 5 – 10 minutes. Then spit out. Gargle with warm water for two minutes and spit.
- A little is heated and used for gargling and applied on the teeth. Good for application on the head too.
Precautions for Baidyanath Irimedadi Taila
- There are no side effects with this oil.
- Gargling is recommended for a minimum of 2 minutes for the best results.
- People with sinusitis should do gargling with this oil should take medical advice.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
- No ratings found yet!