CNS MURIVENNA 200ML :
Murivenna 200ML is a medicated ayurvedic oil formulation used for the skin diseases, cuts, wounds, and ulcers. It promotes quick recovery from the fresh as well as chronic wounds and ulcers. In addition, it is also useful for relieving pain and lowering inflammation associated with arthritis, sprains, and fractures. It provides strength to the muscle, ligaments, bones and joints. On the skin, it promotes healing of wounds and ulcers. It is also beneficial in cases of non-healing ulcers and diabetic foot ulcer.
Murivenna has following healing properties.
- Non-healing ulcers
- Acne & Pimples
- Diabetic foot ulcer
- Muscle pains
Its Pichu can be used in following diseases:
- Lumbar Spondylosis
- Knee Pain
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Intervertebral disc prolapse
Directions for Use
Murivenna is used in two ways:
- External Application – Pichu Technique
- Internal Intake
- Take warm Murivenna Oil in a clean bowl and two cotton swabs or cotton cloths with the size that can cover the whole affected area. The thickness of the cloth should around a half inch. Dip it into warm Murivenna oil.
- The soaked cotton cloth is placed on the affected part for 15 to 30 minutes or more depending on the health condition of the patient. The oil dipped cloth should be kept warm throughout the process by warming the oil and exchanging the cotton swabs periodically with the warm ones.
|The dosage of Murivenna is as follows:|
|Children||5 to 10 drops *|
|Adults||10 to 20 drops *|
|* Twice a day with warm water or milk|
Internal administration of Murivenna is highly beneficial in osteoarthritis.
The external application of Murivenna in the form of Pichu is considerably safe. Internal intake of Murivenna should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
There are no side effects observed with Murivena external application. Oral intake may cause following side effects:
- Belching with taste of the medicine
- Indigestion (may occur only with higher dosage)
Explore more Products from CNS.
- No ratings found yet!