Frequently Bought Together
Dhootapapeshwar Shilapravang Special
Shilapravang is combination of well-known Ayurvedic ingredients and given to treat Urinary Disorders, Difficult urination, Diabetes and related complication and Male Sexual disorders (ED, Premature ejaculation, Seminal Discharge, Male infertility).
Dhootapapeshwar Shilapravang Special contains Shuddha Shilajit 40 mg, Pravala Bhasma 20 mg, Vanga Bhasma 20 mg, Suvarnamakshik Bhasma 20 mg, Guduchi Satva 20 mg, Ashwagandha 60 mg, Shatavari 15 mg etc. as active ingredients.
Key benefits of Dhootapapeshwar Shilapravang Special:
Promotes formation of best quality Saptadhatu including Shukradhatu, in quality as well as quantity.
Along with the strengthening of the Shukrasthana, it also increases the sustaining capacity.
It boosts stamina, vigour & vitality & relieves mental stress, anxiety, and fatigue.
Direction for use:
Take 1 to 2 tablets 2 times a day with milk or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.
Shukrakshaya, Premature ejaculation, Nocturnal emission, Indriya Shaithilya, Dourbalya, Manodourbalya, Dhatudourbalya, Klaibya, and Purusha Vandhyatva.
Benefits of Shilapravang
- It is excellent medicine for Prameha, Madhumeha, Shukra kshaya, Oj kshaya and Dhatu shaithilya.
- It is also useful in benign type of Prostatitis.
- It works on urinary and reproductive organs.
- It gives relief in the burning sensation.
- It is a tonic and gives strength.
- It is Vajikarak or Aphrodisiac.
- It improves Shukra Dhatu.
- It increases strength, stamina, vigour, vitality and fertility.
- It gives relief in stress, anxiety, and mental fatigue.
- It balances Kapha and Vata Dosha.
- It helps in urinary disorders such as burning micturition, scanty urination, etc.
Shilapravang (Special) nourishes Sapta Dhatu (the Seven Body tissues, Rasa Dhatu / Digestive System or Metabolic Juices and Plasma, Rakta Dhatu / Circulatory system or Blood, Mamsa Dhatu / Muscular System or Muscles and Tendons, Med Dhtu Body fat, Majja Dhatu Bone marrow, Asthi Dhatu / Skeletal Sysytem or Bones and Shukra Dhatu / Reproductive System or Seminal Fluids).
Important Therapeutic Uses of Shilapravang
- Prameha (urinary disorders)
- Mutradaha (Burning urination)
- Mutrakrucchra (Dysuria)
- Shighrapatan (Premature ejaculation)
- Ashthila (Benign prostatitis / BPH / Enlarged Prostate)
- Klaibya (Male Sexual Dysfunctions)
- Durbalya (Debility)
- Ojakshaya (loss of Vital Energy)
- Ojakshaya & complications of Prameha like burning sensation of hands & feet
- Debility & benign prostatitis
Recommendation with Shilapravang Special:
For Best result use Swamala Compound.
Keep out of the reach and sight of the children. Read the label carefully before use.
Use under medical supervision.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
- No ratings found yet!