SHRIPARNI TAIL (100ML)
Shriparni Tail or Sriparni Oil :
Shriparni Tail or Sriparni Oil is a proprietary Ayurvedic oil for massaging breasts. It strengthens, firms and tones up of breast muscles, resulting in an appropriate increase in one’s breast size. It is herbal and safe to use. It has no known contraindications.
Breast massage offers numerous benefits. It helps to maintain the shape and size of the breasts and the elasticity of the skin and prevents sagging. It boosts circulation and removes congestion. With massaging the lymphatic system of breasts gets rid of the harmful toxins accumulated in the tissues. All these factors help to increase the size of underdeveloped breasts.
Biomedical Action of Sriparni Oil
- Antisagging: Prevents sagging.
- Muscle toner: Tones the muscles.
Sriparni Oil Health Benefits
- It is a herbal oil.
- It tones the muscles and fat tissues of breasts.
- It improves the shape – firmness of the breast.
- It increases the flow of lymph fluid.
- It improves blood circulation.
- It strengthens breast tissues.
- It may help in breast enlargement.
- It keeps the breasts supple and resilient.
- It helps to relieve breast congestion.
- It is warming and decongesting.
Sriparni Oil Therapeutic Uses
- Breast massage
- Breast trimming & developing the breast size
- Corrects under-developed breasts
- Loose sagging skin
- Sagging breasts
- Sagging skin after delivery
- Strengthening, firming up and toning up of breast muscles
- Under-developed breasts
How to use Sriparni Oil
- This oil is for external use only.
- Take sufficient amount of oil for massage on palm and rub together to produce heat and uniform distribution.
- Start from the top of the breast. Rub palm over the breastbone/sternum and clavicles.
- Gently massage into the left underarm, squeezing the armpit.
- Massage and lift the breast tissue. Rub gently in circular motions moving from around the nipple towards the outside breasts.
- Massage in the area of the armpit and the outermost quadrant of the breast tissue extending to the shoulder joint.
- Massage behind your collarbone from the outside in towards neck using long strokes.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- It is massage oil and may be used once or twice a day.
- No ratings found yet!