Chyavanprash Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage & Side Effects
Chyavanprash (also spelled as chyawanprash) is an ayurvedic supplement fortified with various herbs, herbal extracts and minerals. It is very rich in Vitamin C content. It helps in the prevention of a variety of diseases through its immunomodulator effects and rejuvenation properties.
Chyavanprash is an ayurvedic medicine and a dietary supplement prepared by ancient methods. It stands at the forefront of Rejuvenation supplements and therapies. Rejuvenation and revitalizing the body has become a very important step toward a healthy life in today’s hectic lifestyle. All people want to increase his capabilities and improve their life by some methods or supplements, which can help them to release out the toxins from the body and stress from the mind. Chyavanaprasam revitalizes and fulfills the nutritional needs of a person that may become insufficient due to bad eating habits and junk foods.
Medicinal Properties of Chyawanprash
Chyawanprash has following medicinal properties:
- Ergogenic & strengthening – enhancing physical performance
- Diuretic (slightly increase urination)
- Eccritic (promote discharge or ejection of waste matter from the body)
- Antiatherogenic (prevents atherogenesis and atherosclerosis)
- Cardiac tonic
- Alterative – tending to restore health
- Prevents skin diseases
- Haematinic (increases hemoglobin levels)
- Tonic and supplement
Chyawanprash helps in many diseases by improving body defense mechanism to fight against external stimuli and factors that cause a disease in the body. The detailed indications are given in the following list:
- General Debility
- Chronic cough
- Heart diseases
- Recurrent colds
- Blood disorders
- Dry skin
- Anorexia nervosa
- Generalized swelling (especially due to unknown etiology)
- Weak eyesight
- Lung injury
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Male infertility
- General debility
- Nutritional deficiency disorders
- Memory loss
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
- Debility after any disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
Health Benefits of Chyawanprash
Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic health tonic used to maintain health and improve the immune system of the body. It helps in fighting off the diseases and prevents the illnesses.
Chyavanaprasam is an excellent ergogenic (enhancing physical performance) supplement. Chyavanaprasam provides strength to stomach, intestines, liver, lungs, brain, heart, blood vessels, nerves, kidneys and reproductive organs. Therefore, it is a complete health supplements, according to Maharishi Charaka.
Anti aging supplement
Chyawanprash is an anti aging supplement formulated from herbs that are antioxidants in action. It delays the aging of the cells and meliorates nutritional level in the body. It also improves the oxygen supply to the brain by strengthening the heart. Mainly, Indian gooseberry present in Chyavanaprasam is a powerful antioxidant and very rich in vitamin C.
Cleanse the digestive system
Chyawanprash cleanses the alimentary tract and clears the digestive system. Small particles of waste products continue to deposit on the walls of intestine and colon, which results in toxin formation in the digestive system. Chyawanprash helps to reduce this accumulation of toxins in the intestines and clears the bowel.
Other Benefits of Chyavanprash
- Chyawanprash promotes calcium absorption in the body that makes bones and teeth stronger.
- Although, it contains a minimal amount of proteins, it increases protein synthesis in the body. Thus, it improves muscle tone and muscle flexibility.
- It improves fertility and helps in loss of libido.
- It enhances fertility and helps in regulating the menstrual cycle in women.
- In pregnant women, it increases hemoglobin level and fulfills the requirement of other nutrients.
- It enhances immunity and boosts healing process.
- It prevents upper respiratory diseases such as common cold, allergies, upper respiratory infections etc.
- People, who are more prone to various common infections, can enhance their immunity using chyawanprash.
- Many diseases appear in a series of cycles. Sometimes, they appear and worsen the health and sometimes they subside. To break this cycle, Ayurveda recommends rejuvenation therapy. The chyawanprash is one of the best rejuvenation medicines that we can take for rejuvenation purposes. Therefore, chyawanprash is suitable for people who want to reduce the frequency of recurrence of various chronic diseases.
- Chyawanprash contains various herbs that work in asthma, so it can be considered a preventer ayurvedic medicine for asthmatic patients.I
- t contains Indian gooseberry as a main ingredient, so it is also beneficial in heartburn and ulcers.
It is also beneficial for pregnant women and growing children. It helps to improve the hemoglobin level in the pregnant women and provide better nutrition for a developing child.
The dosage of Chyawanprash depends on the digestive capacity of the person. There is no specific dosage for Chyawanprash described in the ancient books.
Explore more Products from Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited.
- No ratings found yet!