Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Compound :
Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Compound is an Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of chronic disease, relieve tiredness, gain weight, debility, sexual related problems, debility, chronic fever, female infertility, tuberculosis, and chronic tiredness. It contains several medicinal properties such as anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, analgesic, aphrodisiac, carminative, immunomodulator, and anti-aging properties. Swamala should be used under medical supervision as it contains a high-quality formulation of strong ingredients which can be beneficial in improving the overall health however, excess dosage or allergic reaction can lead to a severe health problem that needs medical attention on priority to avoid any further complication. It is recommended to store it in a cool or dry place. Keep it away from children reach and store it in an airtight container.
Ingredients of Swamala
Swamala contains the high-quality ingredients of herbal extracts and herbs which has numerous health benefits. We have specified the general ingredients per 10 gram underneath:
|Calx of Gold
|Calx of Silver
|Calx of Mica
|Calx of Iron
|Powder of Coral
**Above mentioned ingredients may vary from the actual product.
Health benefits of Swamala
Swamala have numerous health benefits as reported in various studies and we have specified the best-reported health benefits underneath:
- It has shown the positive results in reducing the Debility problem within few dosages
- You can use it to gain weight naturally as it contains the high quality of composition which improves the body metabolism and function for the overall health
- Due to aphrodisiac properties, it stimulates the sexual strength and reduces the infertility symptoms
- You can use it improve the body strength and reduce the chronic tiredness in the body within few dosages
- Recent studies have shown the tremendous result in boosting the immune system and prevent a frequent attack and other infection
Dosage of Swamala
Swamala dosage depends upon several factors such as height, weight, age, and severity of the problem however, we have specified the general dosage underneath:
- 1 – 2 tbsp
- Twice a day
- With lukewarm water
- After meals
Note: Maximum allowed dosage is 2 tbsp
in a day and should not be exceeded to avoid any complication.
- No ratings found yet!