YOGARAJ GUGGUL 1000TAB
Dhootapapeshwar Yogaraj Guggul 1000TAB Benefits
- Fights arthritis
- Helps with sciatica
- Eases carpal tunnel syndrome
- Helps with fibromyalgia
- Tackles premenstrual syndrome
Yograj guggulu is an ayurvedic formulation made with 28 herbs, with guggulu as its main component. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and is used to tackle problems like arthritis, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and PMS. It may also be useful in depression and gastrointestinal problems.
A delicately balanced herbal formulation which combines 28 herbs – that’s yograj guggulu for you.
- Yograj Guggulu helps remove toxins which can lead to obesity, joint pain, arthritic conditions, muscle aches, and rheumatism. It was traditionally used as a remedy for gout. It reduces Vata and Kapha doshas and is an effective adjunct to weight loss along with proper exercise and diet.
- Supports comfortable movement of the joints and muscles.
- Rejuvenates and strengthens the skeletal and neuromuscular systems.
- Promotes healthy elimination of toxins.
- Yograj Guggulu is a traditional formula designed to reduce excess vata in the system. It is particularly useful for accumulated vata in the joints and muscles, which may be indicated by cracking or popping of the joints, tics, spasms or tremors. Chronic accumulation may lead to such serious conditions as rheumatism and arthritis. In vata-type arthritis, the joints may feel cold to the touch and although not necessarily swollen, they may be dry and painful, especially upon movement. Yogaraj Guggulu contains a synergistic blend of detoxifying herbs, including Triphala, Chitrak and Vidanga, that work in conjunction with guggulu to remove excess vata from the joints as well as the nerves and muscles.
Recommendation with Dhootapapeshwar Yogaraj Guggul 1000TAB:
Use under medical supervision.
- No ratings found yet!