Kasamrita Syrup by Baidyanath :
Kasamrita is an Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine from Baidyanath. As the name itself suggests, this medicine is used for the treatment of cough or Kasa.
It is helpful in cough due to various reasons such as cough due to the common cold, cough due to weather change and winters, allergic cough, whooping cough, etc. Kasamrita helps in sore throat, cough, and cold. It has anti-cough, anti-allergic, expectorant action and gives relief in congestion.
- Anti-allergic: Prevents, or relieves an allergy.
- Anti-asthmatic: Treat or prevent asthma attacks.
- Antibacterial: Active against bacteria.
- Anticatarrhal: Remove excess mucus from the body.
- Anti-cough: Reduces cough.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reducing inflammation by acting on body mechanisms.
- Antimicrobial: Active against microbes.
- Antioxidant: Neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals and other substances.
- Decongestant: Used to relieve nasal congestion.
- Expectorant: Promotes the secretion of sputum by the air passages, used to treat coughs.
Benefits of Kasamrita
- It has expectorant and heating action due to which it reduces cough and aids the mobilization of mucus.
- It has calming and dilating the lung’s airways, thus relieving chest congestion.
- It gives relief in throat irritation.
- It gives relief in respiratory distress.
- It improves appetite.
- It balances Vata and Kapha.
- It controls cough and shortness of breath.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Kasamrita
- Acute bronchitis
- Allergic cough
- Asthmatic cough
- Chronic bronchitis
- Common cold cough
- Dry cough
- Nasal congestion
- Respiratory tract infection
- Running nose
- Singer’s cough
- Smoker’s cough
- Whooping cough
The Dosage of Kasamrita Syrup
The recommended dosage of medicine is 1-2 teaspoon. Children above the age of 12 years can be given 1/4 to a ½ teaspoonful of medicine.
Explore more Products from Baidyanath.
- No ratings found yet!