VATAGAJANKUSH RAS BY BAIDYANATH :
VataGajankush Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. Vat Gajankush Ras Tablet contains Ras Sindoor, Nirgundi, Vishagna, Trikatu and other herbal ingredients.
Ras Sindoor assists in providing the body with energy and prevents tissues from wearing out.
Nirgundi is used to reduce inflammation in the joints.
Vishagna is an antiseptic to clear out harmful bacteria from the rest of the body.
Trikatu in the formulation is a combination of ginger and long pepper. This Ayurvedic preparation eliminates metabolic waste from the body.
Baidyanath Vat Gajankush Ras Tablet treats body pains, stiffness and nerve pains all around the body.
Vat Gajankush Ras is useful in treatment of neuromuscular disorders, muscular pains, joint pains, rheumatic pains and Vata disorders. It is especially useful in Vata rog caused due to deranged Vata and Kapha
Ingredients of Vat Gajankush Ras
- Rasa sindura
- Loha (Lauha bhasma)
- Tapya (Makshika bhasma)
- Gandhaka shuddha
- Talaka (Shuddha Haritala)
- Pathya (Haritaki)
- Shringi (Karkatashringi)
- Visha (Vatsanabha) (Rt.)
- Tankana shuddha
- Mundidrava (Munditika)
- Nirgundi drava
Benefits of Vat Gajankush Ras
- It reduces swelling.
- It gives relief in pain.
- It has alterative, carminative and stomachic properties.
- It has anti-obesity properties.
Uses of Vat Gajankush Ras
- Vata Ganjakush Ras is used in treatment of Vata-disorders, paralysis, hemiplegia, facial paralysis, Joint pains, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Sciatica, Frozen shoulder, Muscular pains, Inflammation of a tendons etc.
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Gridhrasi (Sciatica)
- Kroshtuka Sirsha (Synovitis of Knee joint)
- Avabahuka (Brachialgia: arm pain due to a problem with the nerves, most frequently a compressed or pinched nerve in the neck)
- Manya Stambha (Neck rigidity/Torticollis: Contraction of neck muscles involuntarily, causing head to twist or turn to one side)
- Urustambha (Stiffness in thigh muscles)
- Pakshaghata (Paralysis/Hemiplegia: total or partial paralysis of one side of the body from disease of or injury to the motor centers of the brain)
Dosage of Vat Gajankush Ras
2 Tablets once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with long pepper, honey or decoction of Manjishta.
Side effects of Vat Gajankush Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
Explore more Products from Baidyanath.
- No ratings found yet!