Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SIZE : 60 TABLET
GRAHANIKAPAT RAS BY AYURVED SEVA SANGH :
Grahanikapat Ras for diarrhoea / dysentery, digestion becomes weak and the intestines become sluggish causing watery motions mixed with mucus.
Indications of Grahanikapat Ras
- Diarrhoea or dysentery flatulence, colic.
- In diarrhoea / dysentery, digestion becomes weak and the intestines become sluggish causing watery motions mixed with mucus.
- It harmonizes digestive functions.
Uses and properties:
- Useful in Sangrahani Roga (malabsorption syndrome) associated with severe pain.
- Also useful in diseases like Jwar, Mukhpaka (stomatitis), Daha (burning sensation), Udarpeeda (pain in abdomen), recurrent diarrhea, burning in anal region, prolapse of rectum, passing of blood stained stool.
- It is Aampachak (digests toxic wastes), Agnidipak (stimulates digestive fire), Shothhar (relieves edema due to several reasons).
- Dhattur (Datura metel) in this formulation is known to regulate the secretions of intestinal lining.
- Kale Mire and Khurasani Ova are known to reduce secretions and relieves pain. Therefore it helps in recurrent and painfu passing of stool.
Indications: Sangrahani, Atisara, Mandagni, Aampachak, Udarshool.
- Shudhha Parad
- Shudhha Gandhak
- Kapardik Bhasma
- Shuddha Bachnag
- Kale Mire
- Shuddha Dhotra Bee
- Khurasani Ova
- Bhavana : Limbu Ras
Anupan: Lukewarm water, buttermilk, honey.
Dose of Grahanikapat Ras
- 1 to 2 tablets (250 to 500 mg.) in the morning and evening with honey or as directed by the Physician.
Explore more Products from Ayurved Seva Sangh.
There are no reviews yet.
- No ratings found yet!
AVIPATTIKAR CHURNA 120GM₹180.00
Manjishtadi Kashayam 200 ml₹170.00
AMRUTHADI OIL – (B) 200ml₹211.00