VIDANGASAV 220ML BY BAIDYANATH :
In Ayurveda, Vidangasav 220ML (also known as Vidangasava) is especially formulated for the treatment of intestinal worms. It is a classical Ayurvedic medicine prepared only from herbal ingredients, and is safe for children, and adult. It expels Intestinal worms, and helps to give relief in associated symptoms like stomachache, loss of appetite, poor digestion, etc. The principle ingredient of medicine includes Vidanga or Embelia Ribes which is mainly used in the treatment of worms. Embelin is an active constituent of the vidang.
Benefits of Vidangasav
Vidangasava is a fermented liquid preparation made with formulated ingredients. It contains not more than 10%, and not less than 5% of self-generated alcohol. It is a polyherbal formulation with anthelmintic action.
Treats Intestinal Worms
Vidangasava showed comparable activity with albendazole. This is a particularly useful drug for roundworm, and tapeworm.
Gives relief in stomach ache, and abdominal bloating
- Vidangasava is effective in removing gas from the intestines.
- This is very effective in stomach pain, and stomach caused by gas.
This cleans up the blood, and lymph of ama toxic substances. Since it cleans the cough from the skin, it prevents itching.
Treats loss of appetite
Vidangasava improves appetite, and digestion by treating intestinal infections.
Good for the skin.
Vidangasava clears excess Kapha from the skin, and helps in itching. It cleans the blood, and lymph of amatoxins causing swollen glands, and suppretive skin problems.
Safe to use
It can be used in children’s stomach worms.
Indications of Patanjali Divya Vidangasava
- All types of worm infestations
- Intestinal Worms
- Stomach ache
- Digestive disorders
- Abdominal bloating
- Loss of appetite
- Skin Disorders related to itching of the skin
Dose, and How to take Vidangasava
- The recommended dose is 12-24 milliliters for an adult person.
- Children can give up to half the amount of quantity given to the adult.
- The medication should be combined with an equal amount of water as well.
- Take it after breakfast, and after dinner.
- It should be taken 30 minutes after meals, twice a day, morning, and evening.
- Take this medicine for 1-2 months.
Side effects of Vidangasav
In the prescribed dose, there is no side effect of the drug.
Explore more Products from Baidyanath.
- No ratings found yet!